We are now OPEN for submissions and looking for two brand new scripts for StageWrite on Saturday 28th September, at The Place Bedford. Deadline for submission: 31st August 2019. Please read the brief carefully and get in touch!
You can find the brief below. Please note that if your script doesn’t match the requirements of the brief, we won’t be able to consider it. There is no charge for submitting.
What we need from you:
- Scripts that follow industry standard in terms of font size, layout, page numbering etc. For example formats check out BBC Writer’s Room.
- Scripts of between 30 and 60 minutes in length, either a complete piece, or part of a longer piece that is able to stand alone and be coherent for an audience.
- A maximum of 6 actors required – if there are more than 6 roles, it should be feasible for the actors to play multiple roles.
- Stage directions kept to a minimum unless detail is essential.
- Completed proforma – see form below (this will be sent to you if you submit your script via email).
- Please note that, at present, this is only open to UK residents as you will need to make yourself available for the performance of your piece if selected.
Please follow the brief carefully for your submission to be accepted for consideration.
Still interested ..? Great – please use the form below, or email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Script Submission Form
Please fill in the form below to submit your script: